||[May. 23rd, 2007|02:42 am]
|||||with a scratchy throat||]|
|||||Wraith Pinned to the Mist and Other Games--Of Montreal||]|
So I'm sick and filled out a thingy for one of my friends and so re-post as a call to them filling it out. But feel free to take it as a call for you too, cause it totally is. Even if your some random anonymous fuck I've never talked to.
1. Your Middle Name:
3. Single or Taken:
If polyamorous, room on your dance card or is it full?
4. Favorite Movie:
5. Favorite Song or Album:
6. Favorite Band/Artist:
7. Dirty or Clean:
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings:
9. Do we know each other outside of LJ?
10. What's your philosophy on life?
11. Is the bottle half-full or half-empty?
12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest?
13. What is your favorite memory of us?
14. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:
16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the "world peace, etc." malarkey) - what are they?
17. Can we get together and make a cake?
18. Which country (or place outside any country) is your spiritual home?
19. What is your big weakness?
20. Do you think I'm a good person?
21. What was your best/favorite subject at school?
22. Describe your accent.
23. If you could change anything about me, would you?
24. What do you wear to sleep?
25. Trousers or skirts?
26. Cigarettes or alcohol?
27. Time travel: past or future?
28. Will you repost this so I can fill it out for you?
2007-05-24 03:56 am (UTC)
Re: Some random fuck you've never talked to...
15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you: I like for things to be either entirely even or entirely uneven. I cannot accept or be amused otherwise. This helps especially if there are numbers involved- numbers I don't like will sway my opinion.
16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the "world peace, etc." malarkey) - what are they? 1- For vanity: I wish I could be the same size I was 6 months ago, but keeping the boobs I grew, 2- For the future (and the past): I wish I had a device with which I could see all the options I have instead of never really knowing whenever I have to make major decisions... I'd also like this little device to read my personality and give me stats on which options may have better outcomes (yes that all counts as one wish in my book), 3- For my sanity: I wish I could better understand my mental status more of the time, and by doing so help others understand it as well
17. Can we get together and make a cake? of course!
18. Which country (or place outside any country) is your spiritual home? good question. I'm trying to work that out as best I can. I was once fascinated with sea breezes and western europe, then I went through my solidly Indian phase, but I need something more than that to identify with... let's say any bustling area with access to the more rustic parts nearby- I mix-n-match my beliefs.
19. What is your big weakness? irresponsibility? that or chocolate.
20. Do you think I'm a good person? yes- it's quite nice, actually.
21. What was your best/favorite subject at school? english, probably, but here I am being a bio/psych major.
22. Describe your accent. general city from the south, with a hint of northern india every once in awhile
23. If you could change anything about me, would you? I'd give you a less stressful life, I think. Yes, just some peace of mind.
24. What do you wear to sleep? oh... but wouldn't you like to know? hah, depends on if i'm cold or not- usually a tshirt and the general underwear
25. Trousers or skirts? both? I'll sport pants mostly, though I consider trousers a specific kind of pants... but lately I've been learning to love my skirts again. there's a freedom and a bit of fun you can't find in pants there.
26. Cigarettes or alcohol? alcohol. unless I'm too wasted to consider more alcohol. then i'll have a cigarette, thank you.
27. Time travel: past or future? is this a guarantee that nothing will change in the past or future or present before I head to either one? if so, then... past. yes. definitely the past.
28. Will you repost this so I can fill it out for you? only because I'm in a livejournal whorish mood today.