2007-05-23 03:51 pm (UTC)
I've answered this differently every time I've done it.
1. Your Middle Name: Janel
2. Age: 26
3. Single or Taken: single, but poly, but not really looking.
4. Favorite Movie: at the moment? The Notorious Bettie Page
5. Favorite Song or Album: At the moment? Royksopp's "Someone Like Me"
6. Favorite Band/Artist: Tori Amos
7. Dirty or Clean: Dirty mouth/dirty sex but clean otherwise
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings: Lots of piercings, no tats (yet)
9. Do we know each other outside of LJ? Sadly, no. Well, kinda- but we're "e-friends"
10. What's your philosophy on life? Live it to the fullest and don't back down.
11. Is the bottle half-full or half-empty? depends on what's in it.
12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest? Nope. I don't keep secrets.
13. What is your favorite memory of us? Talkin' dirty on teh internetz
14. What is your favorite guilty pleasure? Orgasms, I guess- though I don't feel guilty about them. Maybe smoking.
15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you: I will hold my cell phone to my ear just so I can have conversations with myself in public w/o looking too freakish.
16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the "world peace, etc." malarkey) - what are they? A day in a man's body, an hour with Godd, and unlimited chocolate
17. Can we get together and make a cake? YES!!! That would be wonderful.
18. Which country (or place outside any country) is your spiritual home? Anywhere near the ocean
19. What is your big weakness? Orgasms
20. Do you think I'm a good person? Absolutely! I don't think I've ever bonded with a "stranger" they way I have with you. While I'm kinda bummed we're not closer, I'm glad you're a part of my life.
21. What was your best/favorite subject at school? Anatomy/Physiology
22. Describe your accent. Unmistakably Californian, dude.
23. If you could change anything about me, would you? Nothing specific, but if I had the power to give you more peace, I would.
24. What do you wear to sleep? not much
25. Trousers or skirts? WTF are trousers? I like jeans.
26. Cigarettes or alcohol? yes please
27. Time travel: past or future? past life past
28. Will you repost this so I can fill it out for you? n/a ;-)
2007-05-23 03:52 pm (UTC)
Re: I've answered this differently every time I've done it.
PS- I'm sorry to hear you've got the sickies.
*sends good gerbil juju*
2007-05-24 03:56 am (UTC)
Some random fuck you've never talked to...
me-oh-my I'm on a livejournal SPREE tonight-
1. Your Middle Name: don't have one.
2. Age: 19
3. Single or Taken: taken, and not currently polyamorous.
If polyamorous, room on your dance card or is it full?
4. Favorite Movie: tough. I haven't seen enough that I could definitely choose a favorite. probably something sappy and slightly trashy, though... as much as I hate to say it.
5. Favorite Song or Album: god I suck at these. all of the ones I own? lately listening to a lot of queen and cursive. queen's greatest hits and cursive's the ugly organ.
6. Favorite Band/Artist: not applicable. music is one realm in which i cannot play favorites.
7. Dirty or Clean: are we talking neatness- then clean, are we talking sex? then dirty... proably somewhere in the middle
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings: ears singly, tattoos to come in the fall, more piercings this summer, I hope.
9. Do we know each other outside of LJ? yes. yes. yes.
10. What's your philosophy on life? i don't have enough room to write this here, but basically- don't ask too many questions, just live appropriately. things happen, anything can happen.. blah blah blah, i suck at articulating- someday I'm sure we'll find that universal truth/answer/goodness, etc.
11. Is the bottle half-full or half-empty? it's just the wrong size for what's in it.
12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest? it depends, I think. what exactly are your best interests?
13. What is your favorite memory of us? that night before Carrie's play that we realized we have too many personality quirks in common. it was comforting and surprising at the same time. we don't hang out enough.
14. What is your favorite guilty pleasure? would you kill me if I said text twist? either that or trashy TV. I love trashy TV.
2007-05-24 03:56 am (UTC)
Re: Some random fuck you've never talked to...
15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you: I like for things to be either entirely even or entirely uneven. I cannot accept or be amused otherwise. This helps especially if there are numbers involved- numbers I don't like will sway my opinion.
16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the "world peace, etc." malarkey) - what are they? 1- For vanity: I wish I could be the same size I was 6 months ago, but keeping the boobs I grew, 2- For the future (and the past): I wish I had a device with which I could see all the options I have instead of never really knowing whenever I have to make major decisions... I'd also like this little device to read my personality and give me stats on which options may have better outcomes (yes that all counts as one wish in my book), 3- For my sanity: I wish I could better understand my mental status more of the time, and by doing so help others understand it as well
17. Can we get together and make a cake? of course!
18. Which country (or place outside any country) is your spiritual home? good question. I'm trying to work that out as best I can. I was once fascinated with sea breezes and western europe, then I went through my solidly Indian phase, but I need something more than that to identify with... let's say any bustling area with access to the more rustic parts nearby- I mix-n-match my beliefs.
19. What is your big weakness? irresponsibility? that or chocolate.
20. Do you think I'm a good person? yes- it's quite nice, actually.
21. What was your best/favorite subject at school? english, probably, but here I am being a bio/psych major.
22. Describe your accent. general city from the south, with a hint of northern india every once in awhile
23. If you could change anything about me, would you? I'd give you a less stressful life, I think. Yes, just some peace of mind.
24. What do you wear to sleep? oh... but wouldn't you like to know? hah, depends on if i'm cold or not- usually a tshirt and the general underwear
25. Trousers or skirts? both? I'll sport pants mostly, though I consider trousers a specific kind of pants... but lately I've been learning to love my skirts again. there's a freedom and a bit of fun you can't find in pants there.
26. Cigarettes or alcohol? alcohol. unless I'm too wasted to consider more alcohol. then i'll have a cigarette, thank you.
27. Time travel: past or future? is this a guarantee that nothing will change in the past or future or present before I head to either one? if so, then... past. yes. definitely the past.
28. Will you repost this so I can fill it out for you? only because I'm in a livejournal whorish mood today.